ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dividend

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
royalmailslave
Posts: 126
Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
Gender: Male

Dividend

Post by royalmailslave »

Anyone know when its due and how much were getting?...
mooseT
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 11:03
Gender: Male

Dividend

Post by mooseT »

Approx £ 125 end of July I think.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Dividend

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 38&t=74708" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.