Hi
I don`t know if this post is allowed as it is not RM related but I`m sure my RM colleagues on this site will find this interesting and worthwhile.
A young man ( Josh Quigley ) left his home in Livingston ( outside Edinburgh ) to cycle round the world visiting 80 countries ( 50k miles ) to raise awareness of mental health issues.
Josh left his home on the 26th May 2016 exactly one year to the day he tried to end his life by driving his car into a brick wall at 80mph........thankfully he survived and has changed his outlook on life hence his decision to cycle round the world to help others suffering from depression..
He is looking for overnight accommodation in various towns in England as he heads for the continent. Are you able to accommodate Josh for one night only?
Friday 27th May - Carlisle
Sat 28th May - Kirby Stephen
Sun 29th May - Harrogate
Mon 30th May - York
Tues 31st May - Lincoln
Wed 1st June - Boston
Thurs 2nd June - Cambridge
Fri 3rd June - Cambridge
If interested you can follow Josh on Facebook - The Tartan Explorer - or on Twitter - @Tartan_Explorer
I hope the moderators of RM Chat allow this post to be displayed, Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Looking for overnight accomodation
-
Sherbo1960
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 14:41
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Looking for overnight accomodation
Sherbo1960 wrote:
I hope the moderators of RM Chat allow this post to be displayed, Thanks
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Looking for overnight accomodation
Can't help, but best of luck to the lad 