ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Weak management

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Red_van_man_
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 Mar 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

Weak management

Post by Red_van_man_ »

So we gotta relief manager in this week , I come back
From 3 day long week end all Monday d2ds
Thrown in wrong( along the top ) not in column
Spoke to manager , shrugs and says " it's one of them things " cheeky ****** if I'd said that to him
It's a conversation in the office , all the reliefs same rude , arrogant etc , what annoys me is I'm surprised !!!!
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Weak management

Post by General Mannerheim »

Image
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Weak management

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Management training video ???

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.