ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfer???
-
thefall101
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 23:33
- Gender: Male
Transfer???
Need some advice. I'm a 25hr a week part timer and I usually do more hours than full timers at my office every week. Now, I didn't want to absorb (double) once and I still went an hour over my 5 hrs. I had asked the manager if he could get the absorbs taken of me and he was fine with it all week, until it came to the day. When I asked him that morning he threatened to send me to another office and transfer me for a full timer. In a nutshell has he the right to do this?
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Transfer???
Get your area rep on this. It amounts to blackmail afaiac. The depths that these cockwombles will stoop to is offensive.
Seeing as they can't transfer you without agreement it's a hollow threat by someone out of their depth and drowning in their own s**t.
Seeing as they can't transfer you without agreement it's a hollow threat by someone out of their depth and drowning in their own s**t.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"