All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Mines seems to have been slightly different than the one detailed in that other thread. Started off with a presentation and some questions like the person said, then I drove for 3 hours (in a big Boxer van round all the absolutely terrible B roads in a big Boxer van - not fun!), with about 20-30 minutes of that doing commentary, and we were done. The "examiner" didn't do any driving at all.
Chewster wrote:Mines seems to have been slightly different than the one detailed in that other thread. Started off with a presentation and some questions like the person said, then I drove for 3 hours (in a big Boxer van round all the absolutely terrible B roads in a big Boxer van - not fun!), with about 20-30 minutes of that doing commentary, and we were done. The "examiner" didn't do any driving at all.
How often do we have to have these tests?
Once, unless you are removed from driving and the manager wants you reassessed.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Is there RM documentation or guidance available with regards to the types of vehicles you are allowed to drive after successfully completing the Change Over?
These assessments are utterly pointless... I've not once come across anyone at Royal Mail who drives to assessment standards. Infact the standard of driving appears uniformly terrible.
woopesh wrote:These assessments are utterly pointless... I've not once come across anyone at Royal Mail who drives to assessment standards. Infact the standard of driving appears uniformly terrible.