ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Credit union
-
postee81
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 15:37
- Gender: Male
Credit union
Does anyone know if penny post credit union do credit checks for the loans. I've had a loan out with them before without any problem but past year had few missed payments and been knocked back for loan by bank so a bit wary of trying.
-
brazil1212
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 23 May 2013, 23:58
- Gender: Male
Credit union
Yes they do and all information is on your credit report which banks check before they give you a loan
-
slinder123
- Posts: 261
- Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 14:44
- Gender: Female
Credit union
as long as you dont have ccjs or bankruptcy they will loan hope that helpspostee81 wrote:Does anyone know if penny post credit union do credit checks for the loans. I've had a loan out with them before without any problem but past year had few missed payments and been knocked back for loan by bank so a bit wary of trying.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Credit union
If they're anything like commsave they'll lend you the money without even looking at your salary. I'd avoid if possible
-
dave0876
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 19 Apr 2008, 12:09
Credit union
That is rubbish you have to send in last four payslips and last month's bank statement don't give out false information.Creditshampoo wrote:If they're anything like commsave they'll lend you the money without even looking at your salary. I'd avoid if possible
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Credit union
No you dont. Me, along with 3 other postman I know did not have to do that so back off you uneducated gitdave0876 wrote:That is rubbish you have to send in last four payslips and last month's bank statement don't give out false information.Creditshampoo wrote:If they're anything like commsave they'll lend you the money without even looking at your salary. I'd avoid if possible
-
mightyowler
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 19:16
- Gender: Male
Credit union
Well the last time I applied; I had to provide 4 wage slips plus the bank statement.Creditshampoo wrote:No you dont. Me, along with 3 other postman I know did not have to do that so back off you uneducated gitdave0876 wrote:That is rubbish you have to send in last four payslips and last month's bank statement don't give out false information.Creditshampoo wrote:If they're anything like commsave they'll lend you the money without even looking at your salary. I'd avoid if possible
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Credit union
Creditshampoo wrote:No you dont. Me, along with 3 other postman I know did not have to do that so back off you uneducated gitdave0876 wrote:That is rubbish you have to send in last four payslips and last month's bank statement don't give out false information.Creditshampoo wrote:If they're anything like commsave they'll lend you the money without even looking at your salary. I'd avoid if possible
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/rules.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please do not in any circumstances resort to name calling
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Commsaver
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 12 Apr 2007, 21:57
- Gender: Female
- Location: Northampton
Credit union
Hi - just to clarify for members it depends on the size of the loan and the information provided on the current and previous loan applications what additional information we require. For larger loans we do request copies of a months worth of payslips together with a months bank statements to enable us to verify the income and expenditure provided on the application form. The income and expenditure details completed by members on applications is reviewed to help the loans team feel assured that they are lending responsibly, and in the best interest of the member.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Creditshampoo wrote:No you dont. Me, along with 3 other postman I know did not have to do that so back off you uneducated gitdave0876 wrote:That is rubbish you have to send in last four payslips and last month's bank statement don't give out false information.Creditshampoo wrote:If they're anything like commsave they'll lend you the money without even looking at your salary. I'd avoid if possible
![]()
![]()
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/rules.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Please do not in any circumstances resort to name calling