ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Holiday sa

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
solaman
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Dec 2009, 15:56
Gender: Male

Holiday sa

Post by solaman »

Hi all

How many times can I book holiday sa payments for? If I purchase leave as well, was much better before when we got the lump sum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Holiday sa

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

solaman wrote:Hi all

How many times can I book holiday sa payments for? If I purchase leave as well, was much better before when we got the lump sum.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 63#p642389" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scheduled Attendance payments in weeks or months when they are on leave or there is a public holiday as they earn when they are at work. This does not apply to additional annual leave purchased as the purchase price does not include the cost of Scheduled Attendance.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.