ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Job references

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Job references

Post by arty_morty »

Do I give my old DOM/DO details or direct enquiries to Sheffield? If it is Sheffield, does anyone have the email address for them?

Thanks.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
pj2001
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 76
Joined: 27 Jun 2012, 20:37
Gender: Male

Job references

Post by pj2001 »

Royal Mail don't give references they just confirm the date you started the date you finished and reason why. Your dom could give you a personal reference, but that's up to him.
Everitt
Posts: 24
Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 22:11
Gender: Female

Job references

Post by Everitt »

The email address is Third.party.enquiries@royalmail.com they provided my new employer with a reference
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Job references

Post by arty_morty »

Thanks to you both.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.