ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employee ID

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stant
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 06:04
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by Stant »

Where do I find my employee id?
swpostie
Posts: 32
Joined: 20 May 2009, 04:28
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by swpostie »

Look in your shirt pocket - that's where mine is!
korky
Posts: 797
Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28

Employee ID

Post by korky »

swpostie wrote:Look in your shirt pocket - that's where mine is!
why would you keep your ID in stants pocket? :left:
Shaders
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
Gender: Male
Location: Oop North

Employee ID

Post by Shaders »

Silly buggers :Very Happy
PHARRY
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 327
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by PHARRY »

On a ribbon around neck
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Employee ID

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Managers draw usually.

Seriously the managers are the one you should ask as they are responsible for processing and issuing them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by Chewster »

PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...
Mezza
Posts: 405
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
Location: West London

Employee ID

Post by Mezza »

I think the question may be more related to the recent opt out letter to do with Health plans and the like.
The opt out letter asked for not only your pay number but also your Employee ID.

I have no idea what my employee ID is, or where i would find it.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Employee ID

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Mezza wrote:I think the question may be more related to the recent opt out letter to do with Health plans and the like.
The opt out letter asked for not only your pay number but also your Employee ID.

I have no idea what my employee ID is, or where i would find it.
It's the first I've heard about a "recent opt out letter to do with Health plans". :shock:
Mezza
Posts: 405
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
Location: West London

Employee ID

Post by Mezza »

Letters were dated Feb19th and i got mine just over a week ago.
All to do with the My Bundle thing (not the A4 letter from this weekend).
Was promoting the Simply Health plan, but had a form to fill in if you wanted to stop any existing payments from payroll that you might want to stop.
persil33
Posts: 50
Joined: 21 Oct 2009, 20:51
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by persil33 »

Chewster wrote:
PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...
I have been with rm just over 8 years and i still dont have an id card
woopesh
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 230
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by woopesh »

persil33 wrote:
Chewster wrote:
PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...
I have been with rm just over 8 years and i still dont have an id card
Jesus, surely that is a joke. I thought my situation was bad, its only been 2 months. I got a PDA login after 4 weeks though. Also, still no sign of a uniform. Have been told by my DOM under no uncertain terms, not to even bother ordering online without his say so.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3724
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by yellowbelly »

woopesh wrote:
persil33 wrote:
Chewster wrote:
PHARRY wrote:On a ribbon around neck
I've been here over a year now and I still don't have an ID card yet! I didn't even get a login for the PDAs until about 10 months down the line...
I have been with rm just over 8 years and i still dont have an id card
Jesus, surely that is a joke. I thought my situation was bad, its only been 2 months. I got a PDA login after 4 weeks though. Also, still no sign of a uniform. Have been told by my DOM under no uncertain terms, not to even bother ordering online without his say so.
And I thought I was waiting a long time for ID - over 6 months now - crazy for a supposedly modern professional organisation....would
laugh if was to be refused access to the premises in the morning 'cos I haven't got ID.......hasn't happened yet but here's hoping.......
Bouncing Souls
Posts: 60
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 17:46
Gender: Male

Employee ID

Post by Bouncing Souls »

Jesus, surely that is a joke. I thought my situation was bad, its only been 2 months. I got a PDA login after 4 weeks though. Also, still no sign of a uniform. Have been told by my DOM under no uncertain terms, not to even bother ordering online without his say so.[/quote]

Your full uniform will probably not be available to order until you've completed your 12 week trial period. The online order system will just allow boots and a hi viz vest at the moment for you.
Your DOM has no say in ordering your uniform as you can do it online from your own home and he'll be none the wiser.
Sounds like he is wanting to micro manage everything to make him feel important.
Rosered
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 07:49

Employee ID

Post by Rosered »

Took me about 6 years to get my ID!