ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dacly55
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 Jul 2010, 13:22
Gender: Male

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Post by dacly55 »

Ok so I got the form through the door this morning and I have no idea when filling in the form what my Employee ID is. Is it the serial number from my ID Badge or a number from that MyRoyalMail guff paperwork that I've never bothered to look at?
It's not the payroll number as I have filled that in already.
I've been looking to leave the Personal Group plan(s) I have taken out anyway to save some money so it comes at an ideal time from my perspective.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

ID Badge
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Post by Surreypostie »

What are you opting out of?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Post by arnold cheshire »

What's personal group
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Post by fb1969 »

Its the scheme that pays you money for hospital appointments etc.

I just contacted Personal Group by email to crm@personal-group.com with my details and told them I wanted to cancel. Payments were stopped within a couple of weeks.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Personal Group Opt Out form help

Post by Postie45 »

I think itll be fine to leave the Employee ID section blank... ive never heard of it before. Im sure HR can cancel your payments if your provide your name, signature and payroll number.