ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Hospital Sav as CP
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Been coughing up £5.25 every week (as on payslip) but can't remember what/who it was. I remember about a year or so ago a fella coming to our DO and getting everyone to sign up but I've had no word since and would like to cancel it. Anyone know what company it was? Ps I know this has been asked before but no answers were given.
-
Robtor
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 11:25
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Phone up HR (number on payslip) and ask them, and then ask them to cancel it. 
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Is it Personal Group?
I signed up for it last year, ended up almost getting back what I paid in when I MRI scans / outpatient consultant appointments then surgery for damaged knee cartilage.
I signed up for it last year, ended up almost getting back what I paid in when I MRI scans / outpatient consultant appointments then surgery for damaged knee cartilage.
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Thanks. That might be the one. Sounds familiar. As I've had both dental and optical expenses recently I could be missing out.greengiant wrote:Is it Personal Group?
I signed up for it last year, ended up almost getting back what I paid in when I MRI scans / outpatient consultant appointments then surgery for damaged knee cartilage.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Weird,just out today...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 8&p=723985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Personal Group reported good trading in an update to the market on Thursday, but that could change in March as the company announced it was being dropped as the insurance provider to Royal Mail's workforce.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Well, as long as they wait till I've seen my consultant in march!POSTMAN wrote:Weird,just out today...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 8&p=723985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Personal Group reported good trading in an update to the market on Thursday, but that could change in March as the company announced it was being dropped as the insurance provider to Royal Mail's workforce.
Perhaps Personal Group had been shocked at the amount of money they had to pay out, due to posties becoming injured / ill due to longer walks? Illness cover more useful than "home technology salary sacrifice benefits". Does this mean we'll get sales bods in the delivery offices trying to sell us large screen 3d tvs or new computers?
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Hospital Sav as CP
R.E Personal Group
This is the letter I received from Personal Group today. Contrary to what it says, and somewhat unsurprisingly, I haven't heard anything from Royal Mail
This is the letter I received from Personal Group today. Contrary to what it says, and somewhat unsurprisingly, I haven't heard anything from Royal Mail
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
I got one of those yesterday too. Seems odd to think just last month they had their sales persons in the DO selling upgrades to their hospital plan.
-
stirfry999
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Mar 2016, 13:57
- Gender: Male
Hospital Sav as CP
Can someone please help me I have 4. 80 coming off my wages each week for hospital sav as cp can anyone tell me how to get my dental costs back from them the website I go on where to get a claim form anything like that thanks