ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
-
Tracycot
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 22:44
- Gender: Female
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Feeling annoyed !!
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
just today
i f***ing hate it all the time
i would take vr anytime
i f***ing hate it all the time
i would take vr anytime
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Ihr
Starting to see how lucky I was
Starting to see how lucky I was
Last edited by spiderj on 11 Feb 2016, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
I won
-
ozcabs
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 14:03
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
It was time for me to leave years ago
-
Scotland1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Gender: Female
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Yes - become a manager.Scotland1 wrote:Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day
-
newboy23
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
How long do you think that will last ?Scotland1 wrote:Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Pay isn't everything. Being happier in a job for less money maybe better for the poster.Scotland1 wrote:Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
shelf filler at Tesco?.... McDonalds? 
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Wait till at least October, get your shares, and cash them in, thats all im waiting for. Im off after that.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Well the £9 living wage is going to bring plenty of much easier, less physically demanding jobs a lot closer to our current pay levels.Scotland1 wrote:Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Yep, ironic the T*ries seem to have done more for low wages (or will have done if targets met) than labour ever did - they removed the 10p tax band. So the T*ries WILL destroy RM but by the back-door. All the posties will leave!wacko74 wrote:Well the £9 living wage is going to bring plenty of much easier, less physically demanding jobs a lot closer to our current pay levels.Scotland1 wrote:Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
borgpicard wrote:Wait till at least October, get your shares, and cash them in, thats all im waiting for. Im off after that.
Thats what alot of posties are saying
-
Typhoon
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 21:37
- Gender: Male
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Left last year on good terms, glad to see the back of the DIM's etc, got a good price for my shares and have a fantastic new job after months of trying. Their is a bright future ahead. The pay for a postal worker is pretty poor for the amount of hard labour you do. Get the chance to get out...take it.malcolm3011 wrote:borgpicard wrote:Wait till at least October, get your shares, and cash them in, thats all im waiting for. Im off after that.
Thats what alot of posties are saying![]()
![]()
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
I think it's time to leave Royal Mail
Doing 15hours in farm foods ? At£9 an hour wowwacko74 wrote:Well the £9 living wage is going to bring plenty of much easier, less physically demanding jobs a lot closer to our current pay levels.Scotland1 wrote:Can u get a job for the same pay and still be in the house for 2-3pm every day