ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ratchet
Posts: 210
Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
Gender: Male
Location: Buggered off to France

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Post by ratchet »

I've just received my Total reward statement :left:

In the box titled "Understanding your statement" in the Bonus section it states "Your bonus is based on the company's performance and your Appraisal rating"............. that's news to me, as far as I'm aware I've never been appraised :shock:

Presumably I've been appraised in secret, and the (insert appropriate word) doesn't have the balls to face me with it :no no

I'll write it off as tit for tat. Afterall, he doesn't get to see my damning appraisal of him via the have your say survey :Very Happy
I am no longer a number :-)
Pidleypoo
Posts: 705
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 10:05
Gender: Male

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Post by Pidleypoo »

I also wondered what that was. It's the first I've ever heard of it
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
Gender: Male

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Post by CAMPINGBLUNDERER »

I'm guessing it's more for employees on Performance related bonus's rather than OPG's

I'm thinking it relates to the Christmas Bonus
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Post by fly-catchers »

What a waste of money printing out that rubbish telling you what you already know! And making regular payments to chose other benefits you don't need!
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Post by fb1969 »

Dear Royal Mail,

Thank you for the latest crap you have sent me.

Just for the record, as far as I am concerned my pay is not a "reward" - it is what you give me for working for you. A reward would be something extra (like a benefit).

My leave is not a "benefit" it is an entitlement, in fact you have put the word entitlement next to it. The English Heritage membership and the free stamps are "benefits" but leave is not.

Nice attempt to try and mislead me, but it failed.

Love and kisses
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
Decky Boy
Posts: 440
Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
Gender: Male

Total Reward Statement - Appraisal ?

Post by Decky Boy »

fb1969 wrote:Dear Royal Mail,

Thank you for the latest crap you have sent me.

Just for the record, as far as I am concerned my pay is not a "reward" - it is what you give me for working for you. A reward would be something extra (like a benefit).

My leave is not a "benefit" it is an entitlement, in fact you have put the word entitlement next to it. The English Heritage membership and the free stamps are "benefits" but leave is not.

Nice attempt to try and mislead me, but it failed.

Love and kisses
Quality post brother... but, seriously, do we really pay individuals to produce this absolute crap. It's piss-poor PR shite if you ask me and the individual (or individuals) concerned are not contributing to the productivity or prosperity of this business. Surely those concerned could be put to better use (on a delivery) at their local or nearest delivery office ? ? ? Damn parasites if you ask me ... What a lot of f*****g bollocks :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh