Some while back I saw someone mention a footwear allowance we could get if we can't wear RM footwear.
I can't wear them. Is there anything official that shows how much it is and how to claim it?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Footwear allowance question
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Footwear allowance question
Have a read in health and safety under (official rules for shoes) tells you all you need to know 
-
cyrus
- Posts: 215
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:38
- Gender: Male
Footwear allowance question
Go to the doctor and get a note. Hand it to your manger .It's up to £30 you get.HAL9000 wrote:Some while back I saw someone mention a footwear allowance we could get if we can't wear RM footwear.
I can't wear them. Is there anything official that shows how much it is and how to claim it?
-
stodgy88
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
- Gender: Male
Footwear allowance question
Twice a year ---£30 allowance that is.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Footwear allowance question
More than twice a year,I've had 3 already.stodgy88 wrote:Twice a year ---£30 allowance that is.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
stodgy88
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
- Gender: Male
Footwear allowance question
i stand corrected.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Footwear allowance question
NP.stodgy88 wrote:i stand corrected.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
HAL9000
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 07 Feb 2016, 16:36
- Gender: Male
Footwear allowance question
Thanks for all your answers.aiden01 wrote:Have a read in health and safety under (official rules for shoes) tells you all you need to know
Aiden01, where do I find the H&S info you mentioned?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Footwear allowance question
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 28&t=70054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
HAL9000
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 07 Feb 2016, 16:36
- Gender: Male
Footwear allowance question
Thank youTrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 28&t=70054