Just wondering how you would go about approaching your manager about flexible working hours I.e. working your contracted hours over less days.
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Flexible working
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Flexible working
Think this can only be done if you apply for family friendly duty.richiebroon wrote:Just wondering how you would go about approaching your manager about flexible working hours I.e. working your contracted hours over less days.
Cheers
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Flexible working
I'm interested in this too! I am on a 20 hour contract and usually work 28 hours over 4 days but I'd rather drop one day and do my 20 hours.