ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Should we of got shares paid in this week? as I didnt

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
trevjim
Posts: 170
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
Gender: Male

Should we of got shares paid in this week? as I didnt

Post by trevjim »

Nothing on my payslip about share dividends payment. should I be concerned?
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Should we of got shares paid in this week? as I didnt

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

It was a separate payment and a separate letter, earlier this week (Tuesday?).
trevjim
Posts: 170
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
Gender: Male

Re: Should we of got shares paid in this week? as I didnt

Post by trevjim »

IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:It was a separate payment and a separate letter, earlier this week (Tuesday?).
thank you