ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wage slip
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/nation ... y-payslips" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
Has anyone elses tax code changed as a result of the introduction to PSE?
My tax code is now 512T/0 which I'm sure is an emergency tax code, prior to PSE it was 1000L/1
My tax code is now 512T/0 which I'm sure is an emergency tax code, prior to PSE it was 1000L/1
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6694
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
Mine's stayed the same - 1072L/0.greengiant wrote:Has anyone elses tax code changed as a result of the introduction to PSE?
The definition of the ‘T’ tax code on the gov.uk website is:My tax code is now 512T/0 which I'm sure is an emergency tax code, prior to PSE it was 1000L/1
Your tax code includes other calculations to work out your Personal Allowance, eg it’s been reduced because your income is over the amount for basic rate tax
https://www.gov.uk/tax-codes/letters-in ... -they-mean" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you think the code is wrong I suggest you get in touch with HMRC
https://www.gov.uk/tax-codes/if-you-thi ... o-much-tax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
I keep getting a deduction of 'arrears of pse....."
I presume this is if I've done overtime or something the previous week?
I presume this is if I've done overtime or something the previous week?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Wage slip
kingeric wrote:I keep getting a deduction of 'arrears of pse....."
I presume this is if I've done overtime or something the previous week?
Yes - if its pensionable.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
CheersTrueBlueTerrier wrote:kingeric wrote:I keep getting a deduction of 'arrears of pse....."
I presume this is if I've done overtime or something the previous week?
Yes - if its pensionable.