Hi there I hope you can ease my worries! On my profile the job says interview/assessment in the status but I have not had an email. Before when my status said unsuccessful for another job I had an email straight away stating the same. I'm excited I may have an email coming but worried that something's gone wrong and I haven't had an email. The status changed to this on Saturday.does it usually take a few days to send out an email about an interview or is it usually instant as soon as profile status is changed?
Any advise please I would be really grateful
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Application status
-
Will2810
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 11:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Application status
I got my email straight away. Strange that it said unsuccessful first!
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Application status
Can you not click the text which mentions the interview?
-
Storm
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 18 Oct 2014, 08:55
- Gender: Female
Re: Application status
No the first job with Royal Mail said unsuccessful this is a different time I'm applying I haven't had any emails since the one which asked me to complete the online tests. It's just the status showing on the jobs applied for in my profile says interview/assessment. I'm waiting to see if an email comes through inviting me to attend an interview, but you said yours came through the straight away did it? Was you checking your profile often to see if it had changed?Will2810 wrote:I got my email straight away. Strange that it said unsuccessful first!