ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Final pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
RoyalSlave69
Posts: 74
Joined: 11 Feb 2013, 16:33
Gender: Male

Final pay

Post by RoyalSlave69 »

Hello. I left RM a couple of weeks ago. On my final pay slip it shows I was only paid two days overtime. But I worked three days contracted and two days overtime. I mentioned this to my manager and he said it was because we do not work a week in advance at RM. I know this but should I not have been paid for all the days I did on my last week?
rusty nails
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 52
Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 16:30
Gender: Male

Re: Final pay

Post by rusty nails »

E-mail moya. When I left they said they wouldn't pay me the 13 days holiday I was owed, after e-mailing moya i got my pay the following friday. The dom looked a pr*ck in the process as when askmoya replied they tagged the dom and the area dom.
RoyalSlave69
Posts: 74
Joined: 11 Feb 2013, 16:33
Gender: Male

Re: Final pay

Post by RoyalSlave69 »

Okay, thanks for the reply. But I am right aren't I? I should be paid for that last week? My contracted hours don't even show up on the final pay slip.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Final pay

Post by datasaint »

Your contracted pay is paid the same week you work it.

Overtime is paid a week in arrears i.e. the next week.
elm24
Posts: 47
Joined: 01 Sep 2009, 21:33
Gender: Male

Re: Final pay

Post by elm24 »

Assuming your a 3 day week the Friday of the week you finished you would have been paid your contracted hours then any ot from week before. Your last wage would have been the following Friday with the 2 days Ot from your last week of employment so sounds right to me.