My rest day is tomorrow seeing as we should all get paid for it if I want an extra day holiday for it and work the other days for this week is this allowed or should I have notified my manager earlier?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bank Holiday rest day question
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Bank Holiday rest day question
If they cannot give you a different day off on the same week as the public holiday YOU have the option of EITHER having it paid as overtime OR having a day in leu.
-
matta
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Bank Holiday rest day question
Thanks 2pints this will stop my manager trying it on tomorrow, jobs so tiring now I need whatever holiday I can get!