ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lost my copy of my........

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
y2j4dx
Posts: 28
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
Gender: Male

Lost my copy of my........

Post by y2j4dx »

Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to get another copy of my contract as I can't seem to locate my copy? If it is, who do I contact to get this?

Cheers
Fizzy-Whizz
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 14:03
Gender: Female

Re: Lost my copy of my........

Post by Fizzy-Whizz »

Hi

A copy should be on your file and kept with HR services, Sheffield.

You would have to write to them for a request of copy of contract. I believe there could be a small charge, but, I am not sure. They will let you know.

FW
y2j4dx
Posts: 28
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
Gender: Male

Re: Lost my copy of my........

Post by y2j4dx »

cheers fizzy-whizz