ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Raining on your day off

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Raining on your day off

Post by deristrong »

Are you pleased cos at least you're not getting drenched or pissed off cos it's your one friggin' day off?
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: Raining on your day off

Post by Jpro747 »

Usually peed off because most of my interests involve being outdoors in good weather. So I'd rather be getting drenched at work!
BarnsleyLackey
Posts: 349
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
Gender: Male

Re: Raining on your day off

Post by BarnsleyLackey »

I'd pick raining on my day off. Nothing worse than walking round wet through for hours.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Raining on your day off

Post by DGP1 »

I personally don't care, I'm not made of sugar so I'm not going to melt......although there is something about my being the wicked witch of the East :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: Raining on your day off

Post by Jpro747 »

Can I retract my last statement? :chuckle
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Raining on your day off

Post by Barbel »

I got totally soaked pushing my trolley around for 4 hours today. Not really that bothered though as I've got a nice long weekend off. :nana