ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Service Point System

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Gold Fox
Posts: 313
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
Gender: Female

Service Point System

Post by Gold Fox »

How are you getting on with this new up to date Service Point System, in Callers Office? in our office girls are loving it but they say its slow on booking in but very fast on booking out on front counter.
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Re: Service Point System

Post by CPTNemoUK »

I am on light duties at the moment so been doing it all week and I find it really easy. The only problem I have is when I have a tube and forget to change it back to parcel, and I don't realize until I have put about another 20 through :arrrghhh
Spy
Posts: 107
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 17:57
Gender: Male

Re: Service Point System

Post by Spy »

CPTNemoUK wrote:I am on light duties at the moment so been doing it all week and I find it really easy. The only problem I have is when I have a tube and forget to change it back to parcel, and I don't realize until I have put about another 20 through :arrrghhh
Could you elaborate on the full procedure from when you receive a P739 item back in, the complete booking in and collection procedure ?

Our callers is going live in a couple of weeks and the lady who works it is fretting.

We have been given small amounts of info but from what we can gather the entire process will take much longer.