Does anybody knows if there are some problems with myroyalmail website? I tried to order an uniform and, after I did all the steps (registration, login,changing the password, etc) when I open my catalogue all I can find there are shoes and Hi-vis vests. I would like to order some shirts, trousers but I cant. Any ideas?
Thank you very much indeed.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
problems with myroyalmail website?
-
troubadour2012en
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 14 Dec 2014, 13:40
- Gender: Male
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: problems with myroyalmail website?
its working fine ive just been ontroubadour2012en wrote:Does anybody knows if there are some problems with myroyalmail website? I tried to order an uniform and, after I did all the steps (registration, login,changing the password, etc) when I open my catalogue all I can find there are shoes and Hi-vis vests. I would like to order some shirts, trousers but I cant. Any ideas?
Thank you very much indeed.
-
salomon
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 21:18
- Gender: Female
Re: problems with myroyalmail website?
Hi, when did you start? As you can only have hi viz and shoes for first 6 weeks.troubadour2012en wrote:Does anybody knows if there are some problems with myroyalmail website? I tried to order an uniform and, after I did all the steps (registration, login,changing the password, etc) when I open my catalogue all I can find there are shoes and Hi-vis vests. I would like to order some shirts, trousers but I cant. Any ideas?
Thank you very much indeed.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: problems with myroyalmail website?
Ah I remember myroyalmail - it's like the film - the good, the bad and the ugly ................
mrm- reporting all that's GOOD about royal mail,
rmchat- discussing all that's BAD about royal mail
and they all feature Sue Whalley !
mrm- reporting all that's GOOD about royal mail,
rmchat- discussing all that's BAD about royal mail
and they all feature Sue Whalley !
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
troubadour2012en
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 14 Dec 2014, 13:40
- Gender: Male
Re: problems with myroyalmail website?
I just checked again, no luck :( the same, only shoes and hi-vis. I'm older than six weeks, by the way...
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: problems with myroyalmail website?
phone them up and speak to them mondaytroubadour2012en wrote:I just checked again, no luck :( the same, only shoes and hi-vis. I'm older than six weeks, by the way...