ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Red polo shirts

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
1984
Posts: 88
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male

Red polo shirts

Post by 1984 »

Have they changed the design recently?

Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today

Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Red polo shirts

Post by wabbithunta »

1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?

Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today

Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out

umm.. Sweating one out? ooh err missus! :crazy: :crazy:
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: Red polo shirts

Post by NewPostieUK »

1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?

Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today

Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
I hope so. I got some new ones a couple of years ago and they were very thin, long and shapeless. They came down to my knees.
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Red polo shirts

Post by DB1100 »

1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?

Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today

Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
Did you take it out of the packet first?
For we were soldiers once,and young
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Red polo shirts

Post by bustedflush »

DB1100 wrote:
1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?

Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today

Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
Did you take it out of the packet first?

:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Hitcher
Posts: 1530
Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
Gender: Male

Re: Red polo shirts

Post by Hitcher »

The blue shirts are cooler.