Hi Everyone,
I've typed up a letter I need to send to HR with regards to my contract however, my printer has decided to give up on me. Is there an email address I can send it over on as it's quite urgent and won't be able to get myself to a printers anytime soon?
Thanks In Advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HR email address
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: HR email address
i heard they only respond to @ royal mail .com emailsshe84uk wrote:Hi Everyone,
I've typed up a letter I need to send to HR with regards to my contract however, my printer has decided to give up on me. Is there an email address I can send it over on as it's quite urgent and won't be able to get myself to a printers anytime soon?
Thanks In Advance