
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Who's trolley is this?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Who's trolley is this?
From a news story today.


I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's trolley is this?
Someone who has a delivery in a very honest area 
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's trolley is this?
All the parcels preventing the lid from shutting are for the first attendance call address, so the mail shall remain secure, don't worry. 
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Who's trolley is this?
Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?
I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
max power
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30
Re: Who's trolley is this?
All the offices that are still to go through revision like mine use old trolliesmotherhubbard wrote:Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?
I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
-
max power
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30
Re: Who's trolley is this?
lets hope they are inIloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:All the parcels preventing the lid from shutting are for the first attendance call address, so the mail shall remain secure, don't worry.
-
Ozzvaldo
- Posts: 476
- Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
- Gender: Female
Re: Who's trolley is this?
We had our revision four and a half years ago and we still use Mk1 trollies.motherhubbard wrote:Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?
I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: Who's trolley is this?
O K it's mine, it was a busy day and I was confident that I could get rid of the lot, no H&S Rep, I R Rep was asleep so I thought this is a joke, just gonna do it, got most done and then some schemiming s**t took the lot, bastards, now on a serious charge, could even loose me job, summit about Mail Security, but we all do it yeah, don't believe what's happening, been in the job 25yrs whats going on, Union Rep is not very helpful says it is MY fault, paid in all this time but NOBODY wants to help, can't get my head around this, where do I take it, need loads & loads of help, please,please help me, I am a good postie really just was a really busy day, help, help ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Who's trolley is this?
motherhubbard wrote:Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?
I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
Our office has 1 HCT2...the rest are the old good for nothing ones.