ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Paternity Leave Question...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
StampFox
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Paternity Leave Question...

Post by StampFox »

Hi All,

I have been with Royal Mail for 6 years now and the wife is due to give birth in october.

Just wondering how much Paternity leave I can expect?

Please note, I am not interested in sharing Parental Leave with the missus, just wondering how many weeks I am entitled to as I am hearing conflicting reports.

Thanks in advance chaps.
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Paternity Leave Question...

Post by OnAFlyer »

Two weeks full pay.
StampFox
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Re: Paternity Leave Question...

Post by StampFox »

Cheers pal
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: Paternity Leave Question...

Post by Glenno »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ve#p387159" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wave :wave
koolishy67
Posts: 665
Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
Gender: Male

Re: Paternity Leave Question...

Post by koolishy67 »

2 weeks full paid you have to take within 56 days when baby born.