All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wearewolves wrote:Some serial shitter is on the loose at nwmmc.(wolverhamton)
being leaving poop all over the toilet seat and plastering s**t all over the walls.
mens toilets by the despatch area has been 'hazard no go zone'
Its hard enough to crap while squatting on top of a toilet its even harder to aim accurately !
We had this kind of thing for about a month about 5 or 6 years ago, we never found out who the culprit was, I wasn't volunteering to take a sample for DNA analysis.
It stopped as quickly as it started, weird as.
Never ever done poopies in a Royal Mail toilet,only wee wee's.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
wearewolves wrote:Some serial shitter is on the loose at nwmmc.(wolverhamton)
being leaving poop all over the toilet seat and plastering s**t all over the walls.
mens toilets by the despatch area has been 'hazard no go zone'
It sounds like a certain whisky-related poster could be from my office. We had the phantom crapper twice in the last year or so, dumping on the floor of a cubicle or something (I didn't enquire too diligently regarding the exact details) and the second time it occurred a manager spoke about it on the tannoy which triggered the predictable shouting of excrement-related jokes and "I bet he saw his lapsing" type of comments.
If my bowel actions were that urgent I'd never dare to go out on delivery at all.
Get this crap out of blue shirts and into the MC thread
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "