How quick is he gonna go?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie
Happened in 2012 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p483915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Happened in 2012 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p483915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You have a good memory!
Better than mine, I probably saw it back then!!
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie
Quality. "Er yeah boss, I hit a kangaroo."