Recently our PHG has been putting in d2d for some of the rounds that usually go over whilst we are out on delivery. Is this allowed?
(and before you say it, yes I know we don't have "PHG" anymore, but you know what I mean!)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PHG putting d2d in
-
pod25
- Posts: 240
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 21:13
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG putting d2d in
I'm pretty sure there are more important things to be worrying about.
Now I didn't mean that in a nasty way, but it could be seen as, helping those who go over, out !!
Now I didn't mean that in a nasty way, but it could be seen as, helping those who go over, out !!
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: PHG putting d2d in
Send the person my way I'd love the help
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: PHG putting d2d in
Jpro747 wrote:Recently our PHG has been putting in d2d for some of the rounds that usually go over whilst we are out on delivery. Is this allowed?
(and before you say it, yes I know we don't have "PHG" anymore, but you know what I mean!)
Yes as they are now OPGs the work is correct for them, its also a reasonable request. As long as they are correctly recorded etc.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG putting d2d in
Someone please post what all the Royal Mail acronyms are - I don't read the courier.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12181
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG putting d2d in
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=12657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;masterblaster wrote:Someone please post what all the Royal Mail acronyms are - I don't read the courier.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG putting d2d in
You dont read the courier?????????????/masterblaster wrote:Someone please post what all the Royal Mail acronyms are - I don't read the courier.
The paper from the gods above that teaches us all in RM is fabulously beautiful!!!!!!!!!!