Not sure where to post but I was wondering if any of my fellow colleagues could help in the Hanley area and surrounding areas probably Shelton. I had my mountain bike stolen on Saturday afternoon, it has been reported to the police and a witness has come forward hours after the incident. It was possibly last seen in the Shelton area.
Here is a link with a photo and description I posted on the Stolen Bikes group on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am offering a reward for recovery or info leading to recovery.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Any Posties/Parcelforce in Stoke on Trent?
-
smok3y666
- Posts: 753
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
- Gender: Male
-
the flying postman
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 11:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Any Posties/Parcelforce in Stoke on Trent?
Hi Martin, are you a parcel force worker In Stoke? Was it stolen from your depot?