Now I can look forward to getting my life and my health back, and am facing the future with renewed optimism.
Goodbye Royal Fail, I won't miss you
Care to elaborate and list the reasons you became so disillusioned? Good luck with what you do anyway!Lord Hereford wrote:After 6 months of hating every second I spent at work, I've handed in my notice.
Now I can look forward to getting my life and my health back, and am facing the future with renewed optimism.
Goodbye Royal Fail, I won't miss you
Good luck to you. It isn't a hard job for £22k a year, hopefully you have qualifications for something else cos if you don't you'll be taking a pay cut.Lord Hereford wrote:After 6 months of hating every second I spent at work, I've handed in my notice.
Now I can look forward to getting my life and my health back, and am facing the future with renewed optimism.
Goodbye Royal Fail, I won't miss you
He maybe part time but even full timers have had enough of the top down bullshit regime and constant bullying bet they get paid for each postman/woman they get rid of but they would save a hell of a lot more sacking the lazy arse bastard managers instead. But I could do two days a week for £200,000 a year might put in for it? but I am over qualified I work to hard!dundee wrote:You must have a decent job lined up?we get paid nearly 22000 a year to put letters through a letter box.This job is what you make of it,people need to stand up for themselves,start on time,take your break,use lwt ,cut off or claim extended.decent job if you don't let the managers get to you.Sorry mate if you have left for different reasons.good luck.
Sounds great doesn't it? But not worth it when the job leaves me with no energy whatsoever (not to mention as a part-timer I don't actually get paid that much but still do the same amount of delivery).dundee wrote:we get paid nearly 22000 a year to put letters through a letter box
There you go fixed it for you.OnAFlyer wrote:Good luck to you. It isn't a hard job for £22k a year, in my office, hopefully you have qualifications for something else cos if you don't you'll be taking a pay cut.Lord Hereford wrote:After 6 months of hating every second I spent at work, I've handed in my notice.
Now I can look forward to getting my life and my health back, and am facing the future with renewed optimism.
Goodbye Royal Fail, I won't miss you
What's it done to your health in 6 months btw?
Like you give a fu*k yet another I can jump higher than him reminds me of someone on big brother by the name of Perez!OnAFlyer wrote:Good luck to you. It isn't a hard job for £22k a year, hopefully you have qualifications for something else cos if you don't you'll be taking a pay cut.Lord Hereford wrote:After 6 months of hating every second I spent at work, I've handed in my notice.
Now I can look forward to getting my life and my health back, and am facing the future with renewed optimism.
Goodbye Royal Fail, I won't miss you
What's it done to your health in 6 months btw?
so true I feel exactly the same ,I'm hanging on in there at the moment ,some tw*t sat in an office telling us to do more and more and the tw*t hasn't even ever been to our office so best of luck to you mateLord Hereford wrote:Sounds great doesn't it? But not worth it when the job leaves me with no energy whatsoever (not to mention as a part-timer I don't actually get paid that much but still do the same amount of delivery).dundee wrote:we get paid nearly 22000 a year to put letters through a letter box
It wasn't this bad when I started almost 3 years ago - despite a shaky start (DOM threatening to sack me in my first week for being slow), once I got used to it I actually really enjoyed the job. Compared to other jobs I've had it was relatively stress- and hassle-free, and most weeks had a couple of light days which would allow me to recover somewhat.
It seems to have changed in the last year or so (since privatisation - coincidence?!), now it's heavy every day, and a single day off just isn't enough to recover. My knees are fcuked now, and I've also had plantar fasciitis.
A lot of my colleagues are only interested in rushing around like idiots to get home early, which is of course their problem and shouldn't affect me, except with P&L it does if I'm working with one of them. It's a constant battle just to be able to do my job properly, and I've had enough.
In the last 6 months I've done hardly anything outside work other than lie in bed or (on my better days) sit on the sofa staring into space like a zombie. Which is no good, as unlike some of the sad tw*ts in my office I actually have a life outside work! Now I've left, my knees and feet have a chance to recover, which is important to me as I'm a hillwalker in my spare time. And yes I'm taking a pay cut but it's worth it - health before wealth!
You act like he's failed some sort of challenge.Jambomatt1874 wrote:Cheerio then, your just another one who couldn't hack it