ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I am getting a transfer to Australia!
-
doctorwho
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 09:01
- Gender: Male
I am getting a transfer to Australia!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/postman-m ... .hmJXApBKB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!
What a great job moped as well I'd love that round
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!
CHRIST ! ! I used to get shouted at for STEPPING on a corner of the grass on some peoples gardens and this guy DRIVES over the lot of them ! ! Just shows u how uptight ppl here are .
Glad to be out the job almost 2 years now ;)
Glad to be out the job almost 2 years now ;)
-
cinemasaint
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 21:00
- Gender: Male
Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!
I noticed the Mopeds when I was over in August 2013. I'd love to get a job there
-
pj2001
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 27 Jun 2012, 20:37
- Gender: Male
Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!
We used to use mopeds back in the good old days...bet he spends half his wage on dog chews!
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!
Sound like a fun job in Australia. I wonder how do they prepare the mail. Bad dogs don't get treat 