ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Vacancies

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SJH101
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Jun 2010, 17:43
Gender: Male

Vacancies

Post by SJH101 »

How do I search on the Royal Mail site 'how to find job vacancies'

I'm looking for a transfer to another office, or maybe try something different the company

Thanks
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12179
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Vacancies

Post by SpacePhoenix »

SJH101 wrote:How do I search on the Royal Mail site 'how to find job vacancies'

I'm looking for a transfer to another office, or maybe try something different the company

Thanks
If you're looking to transfer to another office contact the DOM if it's a DO or a Shift Manager or MCM if it's a MC to discuss with them if they have any vacancies. It's possible that you might need to accept a cut in your hours to get a transfer