ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Seen what your employees are saying about you?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Seen what your employees are saying about you?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image

http://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Wor ... .11,21.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Re: Seen what your employees are saying about you?

Post by rubberbond »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Image

http://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Wor ... .11,21.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I bet you won't see that in the Courier,this month,or any month,come to that.
Last edited by rubberbond on 15 Jan 2015, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Seen what your employees are saying about you?

Post by krussel »

Appears quite a few managers are not happy with CWU OPG's.

One manager complaining about working 60 hours and being paid for 40. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not in a delivery office. Most days the managers are already at home when I get back in and I have not seen a manager when I finish on a sat for about 5 years. :no no

Other than that I agree with most of the other comments.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........