ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sickness
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Sickness
Since our revision a year or so ago, I have noticed the sickness levels in our little office (c20 colleagues) have gone up quite a lot. We only used to have the occasional person off at one time. Now we have at least two off every week and at the moment have four off. Has anyone else noticed this increase since trolleys and extended walks. It must be throughout RM and be costing a fortune in sick pay; not to mention uncovered walks. My Dom on Saturday was asking for volunteers to deliver today, "Sunday", in a neighbouring town. 
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Sickness
no i dont notice when people go sick who cares unless your a managers favourite chumNigel1505 wrote:Since our revision a year or so ago, I have noticed the sickness levels in our little office (c20 colleagues) have gone up quite a lot. We only used to have the occasional person off at one time. Now we have at least two off every week and at the moment have four off. Has anyone else noticed this increase since trolleys and extended walks. It must be throughout RM and be costing a fortune in sick pay; not to mention uncovered walks. My Dom on Saturday was asking for volunteers to deliver today, "Sunday", in a neighbouring town.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Sickness
Or someone concerned about the detrimental effects on colleagues and friends.arnold cheshire wrote:no i dont notice when people go sick who cares unless your a managers favourite chumNigel1505 wrote:Since our revision a year or so ago, I have noticed the sickness levels in our little office (c20 colleagues) have gone up quite a lot. We only used to have the occasional person off at one time. Now we have at least two off every week and at the moment have four off. Has anyone else noticed this increase since trolleys and extended walks. It must be throughout RM and be costing a fortune in sick pay; not to mention uncovered walks. My Dom on Saturday was asking for volunteers to deliver today, "Sunday", in a neighbouring town.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Sickness
What's a trolley????
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
That machine/vehicle that replaced a bike.General Mannerheim wrote:What's a trolley????
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Sickness
ok i will ask dom whos off sick tomorrowTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Or someone concerned about the detrimental effects on colleagues and friends.arnold cheshire wrote:no i dont notice when people go sick who cares unless your a managers favourite chumNigel1505 wrote:Since our revision a year or so ago, I have noticed the sickness levels in our little office (c20 colleagues) have gone up quite a lot. We only used to have the occasional person off at one time. Now we have at least two off every week and at the moment have four off. Has anyone else noticed this increase since trolleys and extended walks. It must be throughout RM and be costing a fortune in sick pay; not to mention uncovered walks. My Dom on Saturday was asking for volunteers to deliver today, "Sunday", in a neighbouring town.![]()
![]()
FCS.
?
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
"ok i will ask dom whos off sick tomorrow"
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Sickness
You intimated he was a managers chum and I presented a different argument. Now you belittle my reply with a throwaway line.arnold cheshire wrote:ok i will ask dom whos off sick tomorrowTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Or someone concerned about the detrimental effects on colleagues and friends.arnold cheshire wrote:no i dont notice when people go sick who cares unless your a managers favourite chumNigel1505 wrote:Since our revision a year or so ago, I have noticed the sickness levels in our little office (c20 colleagues) have gone up quite a lot. We only used to have the occasional person off at one time. Now we have at least two off every week and at the moment have four off. Has anyone else noticed this increase since trolleys and extended walks. It must be throughout RM and be costing a fortune in sick pay; not to mention uncovered walks. My Dom on Saturday was asking for volunteers to deliver today, "Sunday", in a neighbouring town.![]()
![]()
FCS.
?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
Don't waste your time TBT. Thanks for the reply.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Sickness
whos happy ? daftNigel1505 wrote:"ok i will ask dom whos off sick tomorrow"
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Sickness
theres only one song in RM and its by moloko bring it backNigel1505 wrote:Don't waste your time TBT. Thanks for the reply.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Sickness
Return To Sender?arnold cheshire wrote:theres only one song in RM and its by moloko bring it backNigel1505 wrote:Don't waste your time TBT. Thanks for the reply.
Please Mr Postman?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Sickness
thats a customer song not sung in the officeclashcityrocker wrote:Return To Sender?arnold cheshire wrote:theres only one song in RM and its by moloko bring it backNigel1505 wrote:Don't waste your time TBT. Thanks for the reply.
Please Mr Postman?
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
That will be the bike thing that worked successfully.Nigel1505 wrote:That machine/vehicle that replaced a bike.General Mannerheim wrote:What's a trolley????