ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Trollymare
-
skillful
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 10 Apr 2012, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Trollymare
Had loads of packets today but couldn't get the trolly through because today was Friday, all the bins were outside. This one street took me 45 mins to do. Trollymare
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Trollymare
A very familliar sight on my route, every friday! I just ram them out the way 
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Trollymare
trolley ?
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Trollymare
Does my head in. I'm certain the bin men have seen my frustration and make it even worse for me. With the wheelie bin, food waste box and glass bin I'm sure they take joy in building little walls.
Grr!
Grr!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Trollymare
they chuck wheelie bins in front of peoples drives on purposeAnonymouse wrote:Does my head in. I'm certain the bin men have seen my frustration and make it even worse for me. With the wheelie bin, food waste box and glass bin I'm sure they take joy in building little walls.
Grr!
-
GoingRoundTheBend
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 20:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Trollymare
either that or are left on the path like some crazy slalom course 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Trollymare
Take it all back till the bins are removed.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Trollymare
Lock it and pouch off a max 10 mins loops with no more weight than 7 kg.
This should have been sorted in the planning. I had a delivery with this problem during the revision and fought tooth and nail to get a van, I won.
This should have been sorted in the planning. I had a delivery with this problem during the revision and fought tooth and nail to get a van, I won.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Re: Trollymare
Same here great fun bowling them over!Jpro747 wrote:A very familliar sight on my route, every friday! I just ram them out the way
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
skillful
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 10 Apr 2012, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Trollymare
bringon4dayweeks wrote:trolley ?