ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Bonus.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Jordanparker92
Posts: 13
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 17:36
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus.

Post by Jordanparker92 »

Hello! I was supposed to be put up to full time hours over the christmas period. I've received my Payslip today and they left my hours at 25.00. ( I knew they has messed up as I could tell in my previous payslip ) I did inform them and they said the hours I'm owed will be in my next weeks payslip but will my christmas bonus get back dated? As it says .. Xmas bonus (CWU ) 64.10 / incentive underpin payment 64.10, any help would be greatful, thanks.
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas Bonus.

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

Depends on how it's backdated if dom simply pays your extra hours through psp as overtime then no the Xmas bonus won't automatically get backdated, if he has put through a ECR with hr to increase the hours contractually and hr are back dating that then hr should backdate the bonus as well
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Christmas Bonus.

Post by RedBagMan »

Usual annual joke that is Christmas bonus ... desperate for us p/ters to work as much over and above our 24/27.44 over Christmas to pull them out of the sh*t - but then along comes a "Christmas Bonus" ... based on Contracted Hours ...

Total f**king joke ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
paul1231
Posts: 112
Joined: 10 Mar 2014, 22:20
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas Bonus.

Post by paul1231 »

RedBagMan wrote:Usual annual joke that is Christmas bonus ... desperate for us p/ters to work as much over and above our 24/27.44 over Christmas to pull them out of the sh*t - but then along comes a "Christmas Bonus" ... based on Contracted Hours ...

Total f**king joke ...
Exactly, done more hours then a lot of them especially those on business rounds unaffected and still got shafted :mad