Does anyone know what i need to do to sign up for child are vouchers with work?
Do I need a code to apply online? And where do I apply?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Child benefit scheme
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Child benefit scheme
You apply online at my royalmail.com it's a while since I did it but if I remember rightly it was quite straightforward, you choose how much you want up to £55 per week paid before deductions into an account which you use to pay your childcare provider, there was a helpline number if you get stuck.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Re: Child benefit scheme
You can login to myroyalmail.com and on the left hand side is a childcareplus option.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Child benefit scheme
i thought this was a scheme by royal mail to save your child benefitSJH101 wrote:Does anyone know what i need to do to sign up for child are vouchers with work?
Do I need a code to apply online? And where do I apply?
Thanks