ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Question regarding latest wage and bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postiewhite
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 619
Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 18:38
Gender: Male

Question regarding latest wage and bonus

Post by postiewhite »

Its sunday and still havent had my payslip. My fridays wage shows a pay of £343 which is about 25pound more than I expected because I worked about 39hrs and normally I get about 320 after tax. Surely the bonus hasnt gone in and ive been taxed on that?! Iam pro rata so iam expecting £100 at some point which I thought was going to go in on the 19th but like I say I havent a wage slip to look at as it hasnt arrived.
postiewhite
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 619
Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 18:38
Gender: Male

Re: Question regarding latest wage and bonus

Post by postiewhite »

I.e have we been paid the bonus?
freelunch
Posts: 358
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
Gender: Male

Re: Question regarding latest wage and bonus

Post by freelunch »

bonus is paid next week :cool
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Question regarding latest wage and bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

postiewhite wrote:I.e have we been paid the bonus?

No that £200 pro rata is due next pay day - the 19th as you mentioned. I have nothing extra in my pay so its either a localised bonus, or an individual pay occurrence.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.