ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Taking vans home

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
newboy23

Taking vans home

Post by newboy23 »

are royal mail going to stop people taking vans home ?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Taking vans home

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

newboy23 wrote:are royal mail going to stop people taking vans home ?
No - the reason they let them do so should only be because there isn't enough parking available at the office.

So unless they are going to attach these at all DOs - I'd say no.

Image

But individual offices may change their arrangements.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
GoingRoundTheBend
Posts: 108
Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 20:09
Gender: Male

Re: Taking vans home

Post by GoingRoundTheBend »

Can bet the van I need would be right at the top :shock: