ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
stage 1 warning
-
jeanie
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 28 Aug 2010, 19:13
- Gender: Male
stage 1 warning
I was on sick beginning of October for a wk but have never had a back to work interview!!! Im now on the sick again and will trigger a stage 1 when I return either next week or the week after. When I have my stage 1 interview are they allowed to issue the stage 1 considering I never had my back to work interview for the October sick???
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: stage 1 warning
yes - the return to work is meant to be informal and therefore outside the process. However, keep the details on file somewhere (dates etc) and if you do go to a stage 3 RTU, this will help.jeanie wrote:I was on sick beginning of October for a wk but have never had a back to work interview!!! Im now on the sick again and will trigger a stage 1 when I return either next week or the week after. When I have my stage 1 interview are they allowed to issue the stage 1 considering I never had my back to work interview for the October sick???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jeanie
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 28 Aug 2010, 19:13
- Gender: Male
Re: stage 1 warning
Thanks for the info, even though its only stage 1 I still dont want it.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: stage 1 warning
If you triggered a stage 1 in June and have had no time off since, how long does it last?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: stage 1 warning
6 monthsBarbel wrote:If you triggered a stage 1 in June and have had no time off since, how long does it last?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: stage 1 warning
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:6 monthsBarbel wrote:If you triggered a stage 1 in June and have had no time off since, how long does it last?