ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
collection drivers hours
-
GRD
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 03:01
- Gender: Male
collection drivers hours
Anyone know what hours they work in distribution and the role. I mean do they have to do a bit of delivery now to. I'm sick of delivering and all the back stabbing and lies that goes with it!
-
Mr_Pink
- Posts: 163
- Joined: 14 Jun 2013, 22:09
- Gender: Male
Re: collection drivers hours
You think the same doesn't happen in collections 
F/T Hours are normally 11:12 till 7:30 though it might vary depending on last collection/MC run.
F/T Hours are normally 11:12 till 7:30 though it might vary depending on last collection/MC run.
-
interesting
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 29 Jun 2012, 19:16
- Gender: Male
Re: collection drivers hours
Our manager was sort of suggesting that next year there deliveries and distribution could well go back together
Weather or not he was being serious I do not know
But when these pillar box changes gap pen , you would imagine something has to change with collections
Weather or not he was being serious I do not know
But when these pillar box changes gap pen , you would imagine something has to change with collections