fishtank wrote:It's unlikely to be 15 miles.
To do that in 4 hrs you would have to walk at an average of around 4 mph, taking into account dead time at doorsteps you would need to be doing around 6 mph travelling speed with your HCT, that isn't possible unless you're Superman or The Flash (behave yourselves).
Oh no do you think I am being a little optimistic believing the accuracy of the app?
The curry has already been ordered now so i'm not changing my mind.lol
That included the distance from DO to my starting point and back,up and down every path etc.it said I was averaging 6.1km an hour overall,I know when not delivering I am quite a fast walker and did get quite lucky today with packets and not a lot of 739 writing.
I will maybe try a different app tomorrow and see how that goes :)