ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lino Reference

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jfv999
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Dec 2011, 14:04
Gender: Male

Lino Reference

Post by jfv999 »

I'm looking to apply for a workplace coach vacancy going in my office, and the application asks for a reference from my line manager, unless I am a CWU grade employee. What exactly is a CWU grade employee?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Lino Reference

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

jfv999 wrote:I'm looking to apply for a workplace coach vacancy going in my office, and the application asks for a reference from my line manager, unless I am a CWU grade employee. What exactly is a CWU grade employee?
One thats represented, or can represented, by the CWU.

If you are an OPG you are CWU grade.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.