ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Signing up for Xmas extras?
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Signing up for Xmas extras?
As a Part timer I signed up for everything last year [early starts, working days off, afternoon packet runs etc] but this year, well, I don't know, it's knackering isn't it?
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Signing up for Xmas extras?
NO,working to my time,starting on time and using my trolley,proper helpful I am.deristrong wrote:As a Part timer I signed up for everything last year [early starts, working days off, afternoon packet runs etc] but this year, well, I don't know, it's knackering isn't it?
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Signing up for Xmas extras?
only sign up to what you will be able to cope withderistrong wrote:As a Part timer I signed up for everything last year [early starts, working days off, afternoon packet runs etc] but this year, well, I don't know, it's knackering isn't it?