Visited my local council run gym to enquire about membership, they mentioned Incorpore Healthcare ?
Anyone had any experience ?
Apparently I need to speak to my manager, which is easier said than done !! lol
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Incorpore Healthcare
-
A2B
- Posts: 2025
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Incorpore Healthcare
I think you can do it via http://www.myroyalmail.com/benefits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , you'll need to join/login to view the offers
-
oldrope
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 16:17
- Location: lapland
Re: Incorpore Healthcare
Lou84 wrote:Visited my local council run gym to enquire about membership, they mentioned Incorpore Healthcare ?
Anyone had any experience ?
Apparently I need to speak to my manager, which is easier said than done !! lol
If you have a MC nere to you joine there gym its only £2 per week