Bit confused about the SA holiday payment agreement.
My normal duty is Mon to Fri in a rdc and I do an SA duty every 2 weeks on sat morning 6am-2pm
Does that replace the bonus system which I currently get every 6 months.
Do you have to have the whole week off to trigger the SA holiday payment?
Got a lot of questions about it and hopefully someone can point me out to me, where I can look at or download the sa holiday agreement.
I've asked managers and cwu in work and no one seems to know anything lol.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
SA Holiday Payments
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: SA Holiday Payments
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=61967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No leave limits that I am aware of. If you are on holiday you get paid, if not you work it.
No leave limits that I am aware of. If you are on holiday you get paid, if not you work it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
blaze3
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 20:01
- Gender: Male
Re: SA Holiday Payments
The week your off you will get paid 1/4 of any S/A worked in the previous 4 weeks
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: SA Holiday Payments
Blaze,blaze3 wrote:The week your off you will get paid 1/4 of any S/A worked in the previous 4 weeks
Is there any document this can be quoted from ?
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: SA Holiday Payments
if your entitled to 6 weeks leave, and have 12 hours signed for s/a, you get 12 hours each leave week. this is the maximum. that's my understanding and what happens here.