ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
doms and overtime
-
sjnb6
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
- Gender: Male
doms and overtime
our Dom today decided that the mail volume was so low that no extended would be allowed. he only passed this info on to s select few. on getting back to the office I found he had put a big cross thru the pressure ot. as I was unaware of this I finally managed to book my 30 mins. letters down packets up I explained to him.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: doms and overtime
Tell him if he wont pay you will cut off simple
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: doms and overtime
So had you claimed the overtime before you had worked it ?sjnb6 wrote:our Dom today decided that the mail volume was so low that no extended would be allowed. he only passed this info on to s select few. on getting back to the office I found he had put a big cross thru the pressure ot. as I was unaware of this I finally managed to book my 30 mins. letters down packets up I explained to him.
-
sjnb6
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
- Gender: Male
Re: doms and overtime
no booked remaining meal relief + time worked overLounge Lizard wrote:So had you claimed the overtime before you had worked it ?sjnb6 wrote:our Dom today decided that the mail volume was so low that no extended would be allowed. he only passed this info on to s select few. on getting back to the office I found he had put a big cross thru the pressure ot. as I was unaware of this I finally managed to book my 30 mins. letters down packets up I explained to him.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: doms and overtime
Hands up...I did that today.....timed to the minute...until I got chatting lol
I won
-
rick184
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10
Re: doms and overtime
Follow the process as laid out in Appendix 3 of the conduct code regarding Mail Integrity. If you are not going to complete your delivery discuss this with your manager BEFORE you go out.
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: doms and overtime
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/busi ... 4092491026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;